Summer : 9am - 5pm
Winter(kartik 15-Magh 15) :9am -4pm
News And Events
- Glaucoma Awareness Program 14th March 2020
- Eye Excel Follow-Up Meeting 28th February 2020
- Central Level Workshop on NNJS Issues, Challenges and Way Forward 24th February 2020
- Dissemination of Annual Report 2018.19 14th February 2020
- Water Purification RO System 13th February 2020
Help someone to see this wonderful world.
“High quality, High volume, Affordable eye care services”
Bharatpur Eye Hospital was established in 1987 under the aegis of Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh (NNJS-
National Society for Comprehensive Eye Care Service). The hospital building was constructed with
financial and technical support from BCCI foundation Pakistan. Initially, it was established to provide eye
care services in Chitwan district only but in the pursuit of growth and expansion with the support from
various international organizations, relentless efforts and commitment put in, by its staff members and
continued cooperation from local community, have made it possible for BEH to serve beyond Chitwan.